The safety of our guests is our top priority. The COVID-19 pandemic has brought unprecedented challenges, but none that our community cannot overcome. With that in mind, we have implemented some safety guidelines and procedures in accordance with NJ State and local guidelines. We’ve also added air filtering equipment to provide all of our guests a safe and fun experience.
We are asking all our guests for their continued patience and assistance with keeping each other safe. Our community has always been tight-knit and will continue to watch each other’s backs. Face coverings are optional for guests who are fully vaccinated. Masks are required for unvaccinated guests, but we are not tracking vaccine status – please be responsible and respectful to others. Distancing, masks, disinfecting, and sanitizing are all inconveniences, but better to deal with minor inconvenience than major illness. Method will provide hand sanitizing stations, sanitizing wipes/sprays for equipment throughout the facility, and masks for those who need one. Of course, we encourage everyone to wash hands and maintain 6 feet social distancing.
Update – The city of Newark is mandating most businesses require patrons to provide proof of vaccination in order to enter. Use this link to upload beforehand to save time. We apologize for this inconvenience and hope that with everyone’s help, we can get through this together. You can find more information about the Mayor’s Executive Order here.
WHAT TO EXPECT AT CHECK-IN
Upon arrival, we ask that guests sanitize their hands. If you or anyone you are in close contact with is experiencing any flu or cold-like symptoms, please stay at home and come back another time when you are feeling well. While this policy is a recommendation, Method reserves the right to deny access if we deem any guest may pose an increased risk of transmission. Please use common sense and courtesy.
HAND HYGIENE, FACE COVERINGS, AND SOCIAL DISTANCING
While some of these policies/suggestions may seem obvious, all are intended to minimize transmission and are the minimally intrusive things we can do to keep each other safe.
- Please wash/sanitize your hands frequently and especially upon entering and leaving the facility.
- Wipe down any equipment after use paying particular attention to high touch areas.
- Avoid touching your face.
- Face coverings are optional for vaccinated guests, and mandatory for unvaccinated guest. We will not ask for proof, so please be courteous and use the honor system. Make sure masks cover the mouth and nose when in use.
- Maintain 6 feet of social distance at all times including while on the wall climbing.
WE’RE DOING OUR PART
- All employees are fully vaccinated
- We have installed airPHX disinfecting machines throughout the facility for added safety. The devices are known to drastically reduce or eliminate air born pathogens and viruses including Covid-19.
- Employees routinely sanitize high-touch areas throughout the gym.
- Employees handling food or beverages are required to wear a mask.